ONvocal Sales Trainer
ONVOCAL is a brand that is the first company to create intelligent headphones with Amazon Alexa Voice and Music Services. ONVOCAL was started with one goal: to harness the power of sound and voice to improve our daily lives. ONVOCAL a will allow your day to become more productive, enjoyable, and just a whole lot easier by unlocking a world of entertainment, communication, shopping, smart home management, on-demand services and information through Alexa, Siri or Google.
The primary responsibility of the ONVOCAL Trainer is to educate our dealers, sales reps and partners on all ONVOCAL products. Trainers play an important role in ensuring our success as it relates to the proper positioning of products and brand. We are looking for high energy individuals to join our team which may involve up to 75% travel time visiting our retail partners and sales teams. As this position is a critical part of the entire sales process, this person will report to the Director of Sales and consistently work with the ONVOCAL sales teams to ensure a consistent drive towards common goals.
- Educate and motivate retail sales partners on brand culture and all products to increase awareness, mindshare, and sales within each retailer
- Confidently represent ONVOCAL at all trade show events
- Consistently work with marketing team to develop effective and innovative sales presentations, training tools, and training curriculums.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to create effective training strategy and budget for all channels
- Deliver strong, high energy sales training presentations
- Minimum of five years of sales or sales training experience. Consumer electronics retail sales or training experience desired.
- Experience in delivering compelling product knowledge and sales training to all levels within an organization
- Strong PC skills and advanced PowerPoint skills are critical
- Must have advanced PowerPoint creation skills to integrate streaming media in PowerPoint slides for high powered trainings. Must design creatively.
- Have a proven ability to present before a group and tell a story required.
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or equivalent work experience.
PERFERRED CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Highly charismatic
- Great sense of humor
- Unique ability to captivate and engage an audience
ONVOCAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.